Magazine Cover Flat Plan


This is a flat plan of my magazine front cover. It is a rough outline of how I want the layout to look like and I am going to use this as a reference when creating my actual cover on Photoshop. I've included all the general parts of a magazine cover which are typical conventions that need to present such as the masthead, coverlines, barcode and graphics. I am also planning to include a pull quote or standfirst as it will enhance the quality of the cover. As for the main image, I want it to be the first thing that is noticed as that is what is most appealing, according to the target audience. This will shape the whole contents of the magazine and the first impressions will be based from this. As for the coverlines,I don't want to include too many lengthy coverlines as this could crowd the front cover and distract from the important features such as the main image and masthead, however the coverlines need to be quite cleverly written in order to attract the viewer. Overall, this isn't an exact replica of my final magazine front cover, instead it is just an idea of the approach I am heading towards so it will benefit me when creating my final piece.

Comments

Popular Posts